Invader's-rant
Public Service Announcement: DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!! Definition: MySpace [Mai' thpathe] (pronounced with a lithp), N. - 1. A shrine to Terrible teener web programming, the worst M$ driven Web2.sl0 has to offer.

2004-09-12

i tried a tamarillo

i just ate a tamarillo... they... are a little gross for me. but hey. trying new things is a gamble. you may not like what you tried this time, but theres always next time!

I made and have been making, for the past few weeks, a big azz salad. i took a handful of spinach and put it in a bowl. then i put table pickled peppers, red cabbage shreds, tomato basil feta cheese, and dried tomatoes on. i drizzled a little olive oil and a little more balsamic vinegar on it. then repeat the cycle for 2-4 layers. that was MUUCH better!

I tried starfruit a while ago. that was really good. I tried chipotle tabasco on fried eggs. kicked my A$$! hell yeah i love it. I like just about everything. just not brussels sprouts, and apparently i dont like tamarillos either :). althoug i'd prolly like brussels sprouts if they were home grown...

No comments: