Invader's-rant
Public Service Announcement: DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!! Definition: MySpace [Mai' thpathe] (pronounced with a lithp), N. - 1. A shrine to Terrible teener web programming, the worst M$ driven Web2.sl0 has to offer.

2005-05-12

strangegirl http://www.strangegirl.net

What can i say, this group rawks!!!! I just RE-Discovered them and now I can't stop listening... I think i might have problems.. I think i have an addiction... i need to go to an addiction place!! (AHHHHRNIE!!).. The lead singer has to be the best american female vocalist im aware of. comparable talent only to be found 11,000mi away in Japan :).

A side note not completely unrelated to jpop or addictions..
Konoha, I miss you very much, have fun making A-Cen your Beetch, luckyyyy! ^_^ A-Cen should be proud to be your beetch!

No comments: