Invader's-rant
Public Service Announcement: DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!! Definition: MySpace [Mai' thpathe] (pronounced with a lithp), N. - 1. A shrine to Terrible teener web programming, the worst M$ driven Web2.sl0 has to offer.

2005-05-13

I love Canadians. No, this is serious. I really do!

It's like the original goals and aspirations that America once had have migrated north. If we get another trailer republican in office in '08, I might move there.

This girl Butterfly Karma, not only is she fantastically beautiful IMHO, but her thoughts are my thoughts! I could spend hours just eating her blog with a spoon!

BK, I salute you [bows deeply]

3 comments:

YYZ Girl said...

Hehehe. Thanks.

Mr Invader said...

WAI!!!! My first comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Canadians...here's a great link to one of Canada's legendary musicians, AND he loathes Dumbya as well. What's not to like?

http://www.warnerreprise.com/asx/neilyoung_rockininthefreeworld-newcut_450-v.asx