Invader's-rant
Public Service Announcement: DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!! Definition: MySpace [Mai' thpathe] (pronounced with a lithp), N. - 1. A shrine to Terrible teener web programming, the worst M$ driven Web2.sl0 has to offer.

2006-03-19

food of the day

mmm radishes. I L<3VE radishes! especially cold radishes. I got a $.99 for a bunch with leaves and feeder root still attached - I had to 'clean' them - and they were mucho bueno and stuff. i slew like 5 of the 25 while i was cleaning them(oh this one has a blemish - ill have to cut it off and eat it now.. it fell on the plate too hard and will bruise - down the hatch yumyumyum.. and other justifications LOL), and a few more while my supper was nuking (make an even number for the original purpose). I will have 5-7 chopped up on a Massive Salad of ])()()]V[(tm) tomorrow as well! OhYeah!

No comments: